Commercial Fleet Vehicle Repair in Eugene
Fleet Service, Parts and Repair
At Schweitzer’s Automotive Center, we understand the importance of being on time. That’s why we offer comprehensive maintenance services for your light and medium duty gas and diesel commercial fleet vehicles, keeping you on the road and right on time. We have the very latest diagnostic tools and equipment to help find and address your vehicle’s problems with as little downtime as possible. In fact, our largest bay has a 30,000 lb capacity lift. Using only the most cutting edge equipment, our qualified technicians can perform a wide variety of services including computerized diagnostics and full engine repairs. Nothing can be as frustrating as losing time and money due to unnecessary problems. Get the job done right the first time by choosing the certified team of specialists at Schweitzer’s Automotive Center.
We are dedicated to maintaining and ensuring the health of your company’s fleet vehicles. For any additional information or to schedule an appointment, contact us today. One of Schweitzer’s fleet repair specialists will be happy to help you!
Our Commercial Fleet Services Include:
- ASE Master Certified Technicians
- State-of-the-art tune-up equipment
- Driveability diagnosis and repairs
- Factory recommended service intervals (30K, 60K, 90K)
- Full brake system repairs
- Computerized four wheel alignment
- Precision “no touch” tire mounting and balancing
- Hitch installations
- Air conditioning service and repairs
- Cooling system services
- Fuel system cleaning and repair services for Gas and Diesel Engines
- Custom high flow exhausts
- 18 Months / 18,000 Miles Labor Warranty on Most Repairs
- Warranty on parts will vary depending on the manufacturers warranty for the specific part.
- New Part warranties range from 12 months to lifetime. Used part warranties vary from 30 days to 180 days. Please call for details